Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Third party HIPAA assessments of self insured health plans?

From: David Seidl <dseidl () ND EDU>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:20:35 -0400

Folks,

We're looking for experiences and recommendations you may have about third party HIPAA assessment organizations,
specifically those with experience with self insured health plans.

If you have had experience with a third party that you can share, or have a recommendation of a group or consultant
that was great to work with, I'd appreciate it if you'd drop me a note.

Thanks!

David

David Seidl, CISSP, GCIH, GPEN
Director of Information Security
Office of Information Technologies
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556
(574) 631-7305
dseidl () nd edu<mailto:dseidl () nd edu>