Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Assistant Director of Network & Enterprise Services

From: Mohamed Elhindi <melhindi () UWLAX EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 15:27:45 -0500

*Job Opportunity*

*Assistant Director of Network & Enterprise Services*

The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse is looking for a dynamic leader in
Information Technologies for the position of Assistant Director of Network
& Enterprise Services to lead, manage and innovate.

This position will provide you the opportunity to manage the Network and
Enterprise unit within ITS which comprises *network and telecommunication,
server infrastructure, and enterprise applications development and support.
*

This featured position assists the Assistant Vice Chancellor for
Information Technology Services & CIO in formulating campus wide IT
policies, standards and procedures.  The Assistant Director will advise the
CIO on best practices for information management in networking and
enterprise and collaborate and work closely with the IT management team.

We are looking for candidates who greatly value the diversity of faculty,
staff, and students, and the diversity they bring to their experience at
UW-La Crosse. We encourage you to enhance our commitment to these goals.
UW-L is an AA/EEO employer. If you apply for this position you’re
employment will require a criminal background check.

If you are the ideal candidate to join our team, we strongly encourage you
to apply. If you would like additional information, please go to our web
site at: www.uwlax.edu/hr and click on *EMPLOYMENT- Academic
Staff*-Administrative
Positions<https://employment.uwlax.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1331751935222>.
This position is open until filled, with a first review on June 4th.

Should you require general search and screen information, please feel to
contact co-chair Robin Tuxen, Academic Budget Planner, 608-785-8011. For
IT-related question, feel free to contact co-chair, Jim Jorstad,
608-785-8048