Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: E-mail Archiving Policy & Software (E-mail Management Platform i.e. Netmail.com, etc.)

From: Drew Perry <aperry () MURRAYSTATE EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:05:26 -0500

At Murray State University, we use MailArchiva for email archive. Our email
policy is very simple and is available at
https://sites.google.com/a/murraystate.edu/information-security/policy/email
It is of note that we currently do not actively monitor email content,
however we often retroactively review messages in case of a spam or
phishing compromise. We also utilize the system for litigation holds.

Drew Perry
Security Analyst
Murray State University
(270) 809-4414
aperry () murraystate edu

***MSU Information Systems staff will *never* ask for your password or
other confidential information via email.***
*
*