Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FTK image mounting question & Mobile Devices

From: Vern Morgan <vernmorgan () WEBER EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 15:59:19 -0600

Believe you got the wrong James...

Vern Morgan
IT Policy and Planning Administrator
Weber State University

Tel:  801-626-7201
email:  vernmorgan () weber edu

Matt Presser <matt () NMSU EDU> 5/4/2012 2:38 PM >>>
James,

In ftk4 I've successfully mounted as a logical RO filesystem ext
partitions from a linux box and hfs+ partitions from an ipad image and
from an osx box. Not sure what you mean about mobile device persistent
memory images...can you explain that to me?

FWIW