Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Infomation Security Analyst position at Northern Arizona University

From: Louis Anthony Arminio <Lou.Arminio () NAU EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:43:52 +0000

Northern Arizona University is hiring an Information Security Analyst to join our Information Security team.  This
position will be responsible for testing University networks, systems, and applications using automated tools and
manual methods.  Other duties include incident response, working with IT staff on security aspects of projects, and
promoting security awareness on campus.  The ideal candidate will have experience using commercial and open source
security tools to identify and verify vulnerabilities, collaborating with others to mitigate security threats, and
responding to security incidents.

We are a publicly funded university with 25,000 students located in Flagstaff, Arizona.  Our campus is situated in the
cool pines of the Colorado Plateau at an altitude of 7,000 feet.  Flagstaff is a cozy college town of 66,000 residents
where year-round outdoor recreational activities abound.

To learn more about the job and apply online go to http://tinyurl.com/NAUInfoSec2012

Send any questions about the position to  Lou.Arminio () nau edu.

Lou.
--
Lou Arminio
Senior Information Security Analyst