Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI DSS Training

From: Doug Markiewicz <doug () CMU EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 15:59:45 +0000

Thanks all for the suggestions. To answer Don's question, just looking at options to satisfy section 12 requirements.
We have a general security awareness course that touches on cardholder data as part of a broader list of "restricted"
data but our consultant seems to think it's not sufficient. I think I agree though I do contend that I'm satisfying the
letter of the standard.