Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: survey re interest for SAN NetWars Tournament at SPC (short deadline to answer)

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 21:05:42 +0000

Good afternoon - Please take a minute to complete this survey about the possibility of holding a SANS NetWars
Tournament prior to the Security Conference in Indianapolis this May. Many of you have signed up for the SANS NetWars
Continuous Play and now our input is vital to our decision as to whether we can host the tournament. Deadline to
respond: Tuesday, February 7.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SANS-NetWars

Thank you!
Valerie