Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Health centers and VPN access to patient records systems

From: Nathan Zierfuss <nathan.zierfuss () ALASKA EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:08:29 -0900

Thanks for the response. We do have a Citrix system as well and that wasn't
a posible solution I had considered. It would keep the end point a managed
system we know the security posture of but allow viewing/editing.

I'd like to require use a university managed device as the ultimate end
point as well.

Thanks,
Nathan