Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Compliance Efforts

From: Felecia Vlahos <fvlahos () COX NET>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:48:49 -0700

Jennifer,

Can you describe what you mean by "compliance efforts"? 1) Using a QSA, which ASV, project tools? Or 2) merchant level, #MIDs, submitted attestations, compliance status, etc.?

For the set of questions in 2), this would be considered protected information, especially in a combined database.

Felecia Vlahos
ISO SDSU