Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Sharing a Holiday Security Awareness Video

From: "Lewis, David (CIO)" <david.lewis () ROCHESTER EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 19:08:46 -0500

Thanks Sally et al.,

We are very proud of our team¹s creative efforts.  They did this creation on
their own and it has been a big hit around campus.  The person in the middle
is a student employee and was part of our ³Yellow Jacket² acapella group
that competed on the sing off :).

Happy holidays...
David E. Lewis
Vice President for Information Technology
Chief Information Officer
University of Rochester
276 Wallis Hall
Rochester, NY 14627
E-mail: david.lewis () rochester edu
Phone: 585.275.5240
Executive Assistant: Kim Weems
P Think twice before you print
 CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.