Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security Programmer Job at University of Pennsylvania

From: Shumon Huque <shuque () ISC UPENN EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:54:54 -0500

The University of Pennsylvania has a job opening for a
Senior Programmer/Analyst in our Identity & Access Management
group. The group is involved in designing and operating a
range of authentication, authorization, and identity management
systems (Kerberos, RADIUS, WebLogin/CoSign, Shibboleth, LDAP,
and related systems):

    http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=2183061

This job can also be seen on Penn's HR website (search for
job reference# 111031588):

    http://www.hr.upenn.edu/

If you know of anyone who might be qualified and interested,
please pass along the information. Also feel free to put them
in touch with me if they have any questions.

Thanks!
--
Shumon Huque
University of Pennsylvania.