Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Consider doing a security presentation for Jt Techs in Baton Rouge

From: Joe St Sauver <joe () OREGON UOREGON EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:06:26 -0800

Hi,

I just wanted to reach out to folks on the Security list to make
sure that you were aware that the ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs
meeting, January 22-26th, 2012, will be held in Baton Rouge,
Louisiana, and the call for proposals is currently open.

I'm officially charged with trying to chase down a couple of
security talks, and I'd really like to encourage list participants
to consider submitting a proposal. Slots are normally 20 minutes
long, so this tends to be a nice venue for shorter topics that
you might be incubating. For this audience, highly technical
topics are welcome, you're among friends. :-)

For more information, including registration information and a
proposal submission link, check out
http://events.internet2.edu/2012/jt-loni/

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a note,

Thanks,

Joe