Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security 2012 Call for Proposals Orientation Webinar, Nov. 8, 4-5 pm EST

From: Jodi Ito <jodi () HAWAII EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 08:23:45 -1000

The 10th annual Security Professionals Conference will take place May 15-17, 2012, in Indianapolis, Indiana (and online). The Call for Proposals (CFP) is now open: www.educause.edu/sec12

As the 2012 Program Chair, I would like to invite you to consider submitting a proposal for the conference.

We encourage you to attend the CFP Orientation webinar next Tuesday, November 8, 2011, 4-5 pm EST. This session is designed to answer any questions you might have about preparing your proposal and presenting. Conference staff, Paul Howell, Vice Chair, and I will talk you through the conference theme and tracks, as well as the application process. An archived recording will be available after this date, but please consider attending in person so we can answer any questions you might have.

The sharing of information and exchange of ideas in our community is one of the most valuable assets we have to protect our institutions & information and we welcome your participation!

Thank you,
Jodi Ito
Program Chair, 2012 Security Professionals Conference
Information Security Officer, University of Hawaii