Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Are you going to SANS Network Security next week?

From: Ken Connelly <Ken.Connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:14:19 -0500

Except for SANS Partnership events, and particularly Randy's efforts at
VT, SANS has priced themselves beyond my budget for their week-long
conferences.  That's unfortunate because the material is first-rate, but
the economy is what it is.

- ken

David Seidl wrote:
Folks,

If you're attending SANS Network Security next week, and want to get together with other higher education security
people, I'd be glad to coordinate something. Drop me a line and I'll see who's going and what we might be able to put
together.

David

David Seidl, CISSP, GCIH
Director of Information Security
Office of Information Technologies
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556
(574) 631-7305
dseidl () nd edu

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly             Associate Director, Security and Systems

Any request to divulge your UNI password via e-mail is fraudulent!