Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IT Risk Management

From: "Myers, Julie" <julie.myers () ROCHESTER EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 11:01:35 -0400

Yes.

Julie Myers
Chief Information Security Officer

University of  Rochester - University IT

julie.myers () rochester edu <mailto:julie.myers () rochester edu>

p: 585.273.1804  c: 585.208.0939

P Think twice before you print

 CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.