Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: REMOVE ME FROM LIST

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 18:14:21 +0000

Although I responded directly to Ray with instructions about unsubscribing from the EDUCAUSE Security Discussion
listserv, I see these messages frequently enough that a quick reminder might be worthwhile.

type in your name and the e-mail address you subscribed with. Then select "Leave SECURITY".

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie M. Vogel
Program Manager, EDUCAUSE
office: (202) 331-5374
mobile: (310) 849-0919
e-mail: vvogel () educause edu<mailto:vvogel () educause edu>

Get the latest news on higher education IT policy issues and regulations.
Subscribe<http://net.educause.edu/PolicyDigest/1029292> to the EDUCAUSE Policy
Digest<http://www.educause.edu/PolicyDigest>.