Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Federal Rules of Evidence

From: David Wagenknecht <davew () YCP EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:16:51 -0400

I like a copy as well.  Thanks.

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 10:18 AM, Mclaughlin, Kevin (mclaugkl) <
mclaugkl () ucmail uc edu> wrote:

Daniel:****

We have a pretty comprehensive Standard Operating Procedure manual (SOP)
that contains portions of what you are looking for but most likely not in a
format that you might have in mind.  I can send you – and anyone else – a
copy of the Investigations section if you want.  Just let me know.  Being an
X-Fed and then state detective I think it covers chain of custody fairly
well.  I can also send you our department retention schedule that covers
active/inactive case retention limits.****

** **

- Kevin****

** **

** **

Kevin L. McLaughlin,  CISM, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, CRISC, PMP, ITIL Master
Certified****

Assistant Vice President, Information Security & Special Projects****

University of Cincinnati****

513-556-9177****

 ****

The University of Cincinnati is one of America's top public research
institutions and the region's largest employer, with a student population of
more than 41,000.****

** **

[image: cid:image002.gif@01C879E9.E20A0EF0]****

** **