Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Exciting Senior Security Engineer Opportunity at American University in Washington DC

From: Cathy Hubbs <hubbs () AMERICAN EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:57:32 -0400

With the celebration of the success and promotion of our Senior Security
Engineer within the Office of Information Technology at American
University in Washington DC, an opportunity for a new member to join our
team presents its self.  We have great support for the security program
here at AU. Our CIO, David Swartz just completed his two year term as
co-chair for the EDUCAUSE HEISC and Eric Weakland, Director of IT Security
and I continue to be active members and volunteer for EDUCAUSE.

Details of the Job: https://jobs.american.edu/JobPosting.aspx?JPID=1377

More about AU:http://www.american.edu/hr/About-AU.cfm

More about the Information Security team:
http://www.american.edu/oit/about/Information-Security-Staff.cfm

 Please consider applying for the position or passing the details along to
someone you know would be an excellent fit.

Thank you.

Cathy Hubbs, CISSP, CISA, CGEIT
Chief Information Security Officer
Office of Information Technology