Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Data Classification Initiatives and Frameworks

From: "Soldi, Miguel" <MSoldi () UTSYSTEM EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 19:26:55 -0500

Jenny,
A good starting point could be the EDUCAUSE Data Classification Toolkit
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/Data+Classification+Toolkit included in the Information Security
Guide.
ms

Miguel Soldi
University of Texas System Information Security Compliance
Office Phone: 512-499-4217
Email: msoldi () utsystem edu