Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Strnge spammer 'attack'

From: Guy Pace <gpace () SBCTC EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 07:19:36 -0700

We are seeing it, too. My account is whitelisted, so I get it all. Earlier last night, most were sourced out of South
America. Haven't gone through the hundreds this AM. Hoping that the spam catcher is working.

Guy L. Pace, CISSP
Security Administrator
Information Technology Division
WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)
3101 Northup Way, Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98004
425-803-9724
gpace () sbctc edu