Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Special offer to higher-ed for SANS Securing The Human awareness training program

From: Bob Bayn <bob.bayn () USU EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:08:31 +0000

What's the status of the aggregate buy for SANS Security The Human training?

We are coming down to the deadline (June 15) and my administration may or may not reach a decision in time.  It sure
looks like it should be a no-brainer for us to participate, but ....

Bob Bayn       (435)797-2396        Security Team
           We will never ask for your password in an email.
Be an Internet Skeptic!  There's nothing really free on the 'net.
Office of Information Technology     at    Utah State University
    http://tinyurl.com/bicyclists-share-kidneys-v2-0