Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Establishing Program Committee for Security 2012

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:05:50 -0700

Everyone,

We are currently selecting program committee members for the 2012
EDUCAUSE & Internet2 Security Professionals Conference. If you would
like to be a part of continuing the tradition of the Security
Professionals Conference organized by EDUCAUSE, Internet2, and the
Higher Education Information Security Council, then I would encourage
you to volunteer for the Program Committee. Please check out the
"Volunteer Opportunities" http://net.educause.edu/861 that includes a
link to Program Committees or follow the links to "Volunteer Now"
(http://www.educause.edu/870).

We will establish a program committee comprised of security
professionals (of all ranks and titles) from a diverse range of
institutions (i.e., size, type, geographic location, etc.). The 2012
program committee will hold its first meeting during Security 2011
(www.educause.edu/sec11 <http://www.educause.edu/sec09> ) in San
Antonio, TX, on Wednesday, April 6. Thereafter, the program committee
will meet via monthly conference calls between May 2011 and April 2012.

So, please volunteer (by visiting http://www.educause.edu/870) or send
your nominations to Valerie Vogel (vvogel () educause edu). Priority
consideration will be given to candidates who volunteer by next Tuesday,
January 25.

Thank you.

Jodi Ito | 2012 Security Program Chair
Information Security Officer | University of Hawaii

Valerie M. Vogel
Program Manager, EDUCAUSE
office: (202) 331-5374
e-mail: vvogel () educause edu