Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Fwd: [SECURITY] PCI 2.0 Compliance Timeline

From: Dave Koontz <dkoontz () MBC EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:17:22 -0500

All, I just wanted to share the personal input I received from a security
vendor monitoring this list, who has asked to remain anonymous.

It's so refreshing to see vendors participate in helpful ways, rather than
using our list as a sales lead or spam list. I'd like to applaud this
particular anonymous vendors support!  I know that they are there if *I*
need them, and  they did not make this a sales pitch to the entire group.

I wish all vendors worked this way!