Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Email Archiving/E-Discovery/Records Preservation

From: "James R. Pardonek" <pardonjr () PURDUECAL EDU>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:59:51 -0500

I was wondering if anyone was using the Barracuda Message Archiver as a
means to streamline e-discovery/records preservation requests.  If there
are other products that you're using, I would like that information as
well.

Thanks,

Jim

Please let me know if there is anything additional I can assist you with
to ensure the service you received today has been excellent.

James R. Pardonek, CISSP CEH CPT

Assistant Director for Information Security and Assurance

Information Services

Purdue University Calumet

Hammond, Indiana

P: (219)989-2745