Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Coursesniper.com

From: "Shamblin, Quinn" <qrs () BU EDU>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:19:40 -0400

Last time I looked at this company, they were scraping our websites without permission.  They engaged in tactics to
avoid being stopped from unauthorized use as well, shifting IP address, trying to create false accounts etc.

Warm Regards,

Quinn R Shamblin
Executive Director of Information Security, Boston University
GCFA, CISSP, PMP  -  O 617-358-6310  M 617-999-7523