Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Email Forwarding

From: "Shamblin, Quinn" <qrs () BU EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:56:52 -0500

Hi Joe,

I appreciate your views and the time you took to put them together.  I happen to agree with several of them, but it is
still very interesting fuel for discussion.  Thank you for your points however.  There are a few elements I hadn't
thought of in that way or hadn't worded in that way at any rate.  This will definitely help inform my overall response.

Warm Regards,

Quinn R Shamblin
Executive Director of Information Security, Boston University
GCFA, CISSP, PMP  -  O 617-358-6310  M 617-999-7523