Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Seeking Judges for Security Awareness Poster/Video Contest 2011

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:27:02 -0700

I would like to thank everyone who has volunteered to be a judge for our 2011 student poster and video contest! We now
have almost 40 people signed up, so we will not need additional volunteers at this time.

Thank you, again, for your interest in helping with this effort. We will keep this group posted as the winners are
selected and posted online.

Valerie

Valerie M. Vogel
Program Manager, EDUCAUSE