Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: E-Mail Archive Systems

From: "SCHALIP, MICHAEL" <mschalip () CNM EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 19:43:08 -0700

Hi all.....

First off - I like this question - and look forward to the responses.  But - I'm trying to look at this same problem
from a "policy" perspective.  What I'm curious about is - how did you arrive at 3 years?  If that a State, Fed or
"local" requirement?  The reason I ask is because we're trying to figure out that number as well....

Thanks,

Michael