Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Free Webcast: "Cyber Security Is Our Shared Responsibility" - October 14, 2-3:30 pm EDT

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 16:03:42 -0600

As part of National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM), the Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center
(MS-ISAC) is coordinating a joint webcast, "Cyber Security Is Our Shared Responsibility," on Thursday, October 14
(2-3:30 pm EDT).

This broadcast will feature dynamic discussions with leading industry experts and provide attendees with practical
information on how they can protect themselves, their information, and their organization from cyber threats.

Registration is free, but space is available on a first-come, first-served basis:
http://www.msisac.org/webcast/2010-10/

The National Webcast Initiative (http://www.msisac.org/webcast/): The Department of Homeland Security's National Cyber
Security Division and the MS-ISAC have partnered to establish the National Webcast Initiative comprising a series of
national webcasts which examine critical and timely cyber security issues. Embracing the concept that security is
everyone's responsibility, these webcasts are available to a broad audience to help raise awareness and knowledge
levels. A number of organizations have offered their services at no cost, to help develop and deliver the webcasts.

If you have any questions, please contact the MS-ISAC by sending an e-mail to info () msisac org.