Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: alienvault OSSIM

From: "Eric C. Lukens" <eric.lukens () UNI EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:32:24 -0500

We are using it right now for our PCI Cardholder Data environment
machines.  It gets the job done, but is a little rough around the edges.
 Since it is fairly modular, you can start using only a few of the
plugins.  There's more to talk about it then I care to type up right
now, so if you have specific questions, feel free to send them I'll
respond as best as possible.  If you'd like to discuss it, feel free to
give me a call.

- -Eric