Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Automating Secure Wireless Connectivity

From: "Everett, Alex D" <alex.everett () UNC EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:42:36 +0000

Chris:

UNC uses that solution for secure wireless.
Overall its good, but it has a few problems in our environment such as when passwords change.
If you need more info, contact me and I will put you in touch with someone who knows much more than I do.

Sincerely,

Alex Everett, CISSP, CCNA
University of North Carolina