Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: HEOA

From: Daniel Bennett <dbennett () PCT EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:46:24 +0000

We have created a protocol on our internal Portal for employees and students and have included the 4 key components:

1.  What are common file sharing programs and what devices/appliance are we using to limit their use
2.  Notification schedule, for us I notify the campus in the Spring and Fall semesters through our announcement system.
3.  We state we will review this policy annually
4.  We state what we will do with a DMCA infringement notice