Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

National Cyber Security Awareness Month Begins in One Month!

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 11:02:44 -0600

National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) begins in one month!

Please let us know if your campus is planning any events or activities
in October. We have created a list of 2010 campus events and we'd like
to include as many institutions as possible:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/NCSAM+Resource+Kit.

Feel free to share the URL or your NCSAM plans with this list or send an
e-mail directly to security-council () educause edu.

The Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC) has also
compiled a number of (free) educational materials that can be adapted
for use at your institution:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/Cybersecurity+Awaren
ess+Resource+Library. As always, we welcome new resources!

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie M. Vogel
Program Associate