Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RDP access to Servers from computing staff workstations.

From: "Stanclift, Michael" <michael.stanclift () ROCKHURST EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:20:31 -0500

You could specify the IP addresses in Windows Firewall for the RDP service. In 2008 I believe you can specify what
computers are allowed to connect.

Michael Stanclift | Network Analyst | Computer Services
Rockhurst University | 1100 Rockhurst Road, Kansas City, MO 64110
Phone: 816.501.4231 | Fax: 816.501.4014 | http://help.rockhurst.edu

Help keep our campus green, think before you print!
RUCS will never ask you for your password!