Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: What is up with Encryption?

From: Dennis Meharchand <dennis () VALTX COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:13:04 -0400

Key management is needed if Data needs to be recovered - automatic backup of
Data to a Data center eliminates the need for Data to be recovered so
"Keyless Encryption" works to prevent Data theft. Isn't all Data Backed Up?

Dennis Meharchand

CEO, Valt.X Technologies Inc.

Cell: 416-618-4622

Tel: 1-800-361-0067, 416-746-6669