Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Zip encryption

From: Joel Rosenblatt <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:39:52 -0400

Hi,

Yes, we have purchased WinZip Pro licenses for all faculty and staff that need to send any document through email that
contains PII.

Thanks,
Joel Rosenblatt

Joel Rosenblatt, Manager Network & Computer Security
Columbia Information Security Office (CISO)
Columbia University, 612 W 115th Street, NY, NY 10025 / 212 854 3033
http://www.columbia.edu/~joel