Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: ALERT: Targeted attacks on institutional online banking

From: "O'Callaghan, Daniel" <Daniel.OCallaghan () SINCLAIR EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:11:27 -0400

Partly as a response to our concerns re the January 2010 REN-ISAC ALERT
message, our bank has recommended to our Finance folks that we install
"Trusteer Rapport" on any machine used for financial transactions. This
is in addition to the security controls and AV software currently
installed.  Anybody have any experience with or know of issues with
Trusteer?

Thanks,
Daniel V. O'Callaghan, Jr., MBA, CISSP, GCFA
Chief Information Security Officer
Sinclair Community College
444 W Third St, 13-000F
Dayton, OH 45402