Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cisco ACS 3.3 Certificate Configuration

From: "Truong, Joseph" <Joseph.Truong () UCSFMEDCTR ORG>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:26:32 -0700

Andrew,

You will need 2 CSRs' and install individually on each of the servers.   You also need to have individually name of
each server for the certificate signing request to submit to the certificate authority.

Joseph Truong
Senior Network Engineer & Security Analyst
UCSF Medical Center
Enterprise Information Technology Services
Tel: 415-353-4599 Office
Tel: 415-717-4846 Cell
Email: Joseph.truong () ucsfmedctr org<mailto:Joseph.truong () ucsfmedctr org>