Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SEC10 PGP keysigning party

From: Ken Connelly <Ken.Connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:58:46 -0600

If you are attending the Security Professional's Conference
(http://www.educause.edu/sec10) in Atlanta just over six weeks from now
(April 12-14), I invite you to participate in a PGP keysigning party
that will be held during the conference.  REN-ISAC is organizing the
party, but it is open to all attendees.  See
http://www.ren-isac.net/events/spc_2010_keysigning.html for complete
information about what you need to do and by when.

If you're not attending the conference, we need to talk about your
priorities...   ;-)

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly             Associate Director, Security and Systems