Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Sumo Linux

From: Robert Kerr <r.kerr () CRANFIELD AC UK>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:52:23 +0000

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 16:08 +0000, Peter Charbonneau wrote:
Does anyone have an FTP source of Sumo Linux -- I am trying to get
this via legal torrent, and my download speed is less than 4k.  I
think I have 8 days left.  I am MORE than willing to start over.

Not quite what you asked, but you might consider katana instead:

 http://www.hackfromacave.com/katana.html

It contains some of the distributions in sumo and instructions how to
add most of the remainder. More importantly it has several reasonably
fast mirrors.

--
 Robert Kerr