Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Looking for a Cold Fusion Resource

From: "James R. Pardonek" <pardonjr () CALUMET PURDUE EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:35:54 -0500

I'm pretty sure this is not the correct list to ask this question but I
am at a loss of where to ask it.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a
list such as this that would be related to cold fusion.  We are
attempting to implement the Berkley Business Continuity Planning tool
and are having difficulties configuring it to use LDAP to authenticate
to our AD Domain.  Berkley has a strict no support policy so we cannot
ask them.

Any point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

James R. Pardonek, CISSP
Senior Network Administrator
Purdue University Calumet Data Network