Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Wireless authentication

From: Alex Brown <alex.brown () NERDSONSITE COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:25:51 -0500

The company Impulse Point has great product called SafeConnect.  It has
tons of great features in addition to wireless authentication.

Alex
--
I live to serve

Michael Natale wrote:
    WSU are currently evaluating commercial products that will
authenticate users before granting them access to our wireless network.
I'm seeking any advise or suggestions concerning a solution.  If you are
willing to share please do and feel free to contact me off the list serv.

Thanks,
Mike