Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: ipsCA Certificate Expiration -- DigiCert

From: Richard Miller <miller () KUTZTOWN EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 08:47:47 -0500

We have a DigiCert Unified Communications certificate on our mail
servers.  Has worked fine - no problems reported since it was
implemented in June.

Rick Miller
Manager of Servers and Security
Kutztown University

Michael Testa wrote:
Hello,

Given the impending ipsCA certificate expiration on December 29, 2009,
we are considering using a wild card certificate from DigiCert.  I'm
interested in knowing if you use DigiCert, if you have experienced any
problems, and if you have had problems, briefly what those were?

Thank You,
Mike