Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student ID Verification System

From: Kevin Garrett <kgarrett () R3SI COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:50:10 -0500

Allen not sure if this is of interest, but I saw this while doing research
for another Univ.

http://www.studentpen.com

Kevin
Kevin C Garrett
R3 Systems Inc
H. 847.603.7950 x802
O. 910.338.0373
M. 910.297.1058
kgarrett () r3si com
http://www.r3si.com
http://www.infosecuritystore.com

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Allen Barrett <sabarrett () harding edu>wrote:

I've been tasked with looking into what offerings are out there to verify
distance learning student's ID.  Thus far I've not had a lot of success
finding solutions, so I thought I'd post to the list and see if anyone out
there might know of a few packages or have any suggestions as to who I could
talk to.

So far I'm only aware of one package, and that's the online banking ID
verification solution by Axciom.

--
Allen Barrett
IT Security and Systems Administrator