Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Exinda Anyone?

From: Will Froning <will.froning () GMAIL COM>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 23:30:03 +0400

Hello James,

We have been using it for over 1.5 yrs (purchased to replace our
Packeteer).  Very easy to setup and configure, has great reporting.
It works as expected and was much cheaper than Packeteer.  If you have
any specific questions, I'd be glad to answer them or get you in
contact with some Exinda folks.

Thanks,
Will

P.S. We (AUS.EDU) are a reference site in UAE for Exinda.