Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Self Service password Resets

From: Cal Frye <cjf () CALFRYE COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:13:06 -0400

WILLIAM I ARNOLD wrote:
We here at the University of Tampa would like to implement some form of
self service password reset program that would work on both Windows and
Mac platforms. Can anyone recommend a product that you may be using. We
have about 6,000 students and 600 staff/faculty that we would provide
support for. If you are only using for windows based clients I would be
interested in that product as well. Thanks

We use the IdSentrie device from A10 networks. It has a web front-end,
and pushes the passwords into the directories of your choice in the
background.

--
Celebrating the 150th anniversary of the publication of the Origin of
Species.

   www.calfrye.com,  www.pitalabs.com

"He was a wise man who invented beer." --Plato.