Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security Awareness Gap Analysis

From: Melissa Guenther <mguenther () COX NET>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:37:11 -0700

A colleague at Appollo Group in Phoenix (University of Phoenix, Western
International university, etc.) has contacted me to ask about any resources
that would help her do a Security Awareness gap analysis.

Although I do them I do not have any resources or templates available.  I
believe she is using the same concepts for Gap Analysis that many use with
Strategic Planning.

If anyone has any information, or can point me to someone that may know more
specifics, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Melissa Guenther