Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Hosted SFTP or File Transfer Solution

From: Russell Fulton <r.fulton () AUCKLAND AC NZ>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 22:13:42 +1200

we have https://webdropbox.auckland.ac.nz which could be used for this
sort of thing.  Files within the system are stored with md5 hashes as
their filenames and transfers are by https.

We use a variant of this for out MRI group to collect medical images
from hospitals around the world.

At the moment the code isn't nicely packaged as a tarball but that
could probably be arranged ;)

Russell