Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Phallic syndrome an obstacle to integral human development

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:31:32 -0600

Please note that the person who originally posted this message has been
removed and blocked from posting future messages to this listserv.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie M. Vogel, Program Associate, EDUCAUSE
Phone: 310-396-7033
E-mail: vvogel () educause edu
http://www.educause.edu/security