Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Network config monitoring and auditing software

From: Kevin Garrett <kgarrett () R3SI COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 18:07:14 -0400

Hi Kevin,

 I have not done any more than prelim research into this product to see if
we might carry it and so far it looks promising, but a couple of friends of
mine just went to work for them and they say really good things.....might be
something to look at.

http://www.algosec.com<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ealgosec%2Ecom&urlhash=hcWx>

All the best,

Kevin

--
Kevin C Garrett
VP Sales

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Kevin Halgren